The Social Network For Body Sculpting & Weight Loss
Welcome to JunBugg
The beauty of JunBugg lays in the 80 question custom profile — Genetic Body Type, Personal, and Lifestyle Characteristics questionnaire that members complete for “Body-Type Matching,” for customized training and nutrition for your body-type. Get access to profiles of your body-type and 20 pages of unique information about “Genetic Body-Types” of how each react to nutrition and exercise. “Advanced Search” allows you to select numerous characteristics to find your ideal match, such as — Age, Ethnicity, Body-Type, Sex, Height, and other characteristics, such as Fitness Level, Child Births, or Medical Condition (e.g. cancer, aids, diabetes, substance abuse). Searches can also be performed on individuals that have successfully developed a weak body part (e.g. legs, butt, triceps), or who have persevered over a personal challenge (e.g. eating disorder, addiction, mental health.)
Through education and the sharing of successful nutrition and exercise strategies for each body-type, Weight Loss and Muscle Definition are achieved through camaraderie, peer support, and intimate relationships. By teaching, mentors also learn how to better sculpt their own bodies. The blueprint for successfully sculpting each body-type has been proven; follow it and customize it for your unique body-type.
Body-Type Examples – Endomorph body-type examples are Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Hudson, Matt Damon, Javier Bardem, Jenny McCarthy, Oprah Winfrey, Jessica Simpson, and Kim Kardashian. Ectomorph body-type examples are Marc Jacobs, Tim McGraw, Halle Berry, Brad Pitt, Justin Bieber, Ciara, and Cameron Diaz. Mesomorph body-type examples are Serena Williams, The Rock, Angela Bassett, Sergio “The Myth” Olivia, 50 Cent, Tyson Beckford, and Mark Wahlberg.
Messaging, Private Chat, Blogs, & Forums — encompass topics related to fitness and health such as weight training, weight loss, nutrition, physical education, organic food, whole foods, vegetarian, vegan, cardio, herbal medication, meal planning, cooking, supplements, meditation, hypnosis, Tai Chi, yoga, counseling, mental health, rehabilitation, and kinesiology for a higher quality of life.
Benefits Of Using JunBugg:
- Happiness, improved health, and higher consciousness
- Sustain long-term weight loss
- Better looking body and increased self-esteem
- Achieve greater muscle symmetry
- Achieve better results in minimum time and effort
- Feel relieved from counting points, eating packaged food & ordering food
- Save money instead of buying expensive “network marketing supplements”
- Confidential private chat for personal and group counseling communication
- Improved sports performance and conditioning for athletes
- Feel confident and appealing wearing fashion you’ve always desired
- Positive activity for teenagers to learn about fitness, nutrition and health
- Effective fitness information from ordinary people who have achieved success
- Fun and educational entertainment